Tuesday, December 15, 2009

another day...








well....haha.today...erm, kinda ok. happy,a bit upset, and dissappointed as well. early inda morning..i woke up..went to dye my hair haha. copper brawn,something likdat....afta dat kinda rushed to work

erm....i brought my lappie at kopitiam there,tried to download the disaster movie 2012(for my dad to watch actually)...but FAILED. im sucks in downloading all these tings..haha.
i
nda evening i delayed my dinner to abt.....7pm something likdat...i went to pasar malam behind jusco there with see kee (tns staff)...we walked there and err...back with both hands loaded wid packets of food and drinks ....haha.

erm...i feel kinda delighted to walked with her there...she's a girl with a "cheerful" face...haha.

then...its time to go home..and my car,,,runs out of battery!!! oh gosh!!!! i called my dad up and he came to save to save my car's battery..well, he's my superman at times..haha. thanks dad!!!

here are xmas deco frm jj...inside jj itself alr looking lik a xmas city...lolz....




















No comments:

Post a Comment